- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Requests for bot status[siu-kái]
Dear all, I would like to help this wiki to better the interwikilinking, which seems to be bad, I would run my bot as starting point from here once in a while to make the linking from here better. Note that I have botstatus in several other wiktioanries, so they would profit from this too.
P.S. I use pywikipedia SVN - latest version.
- Done. —Pathoschild 03:41:48, 11 La̍k-goe̍h 2008 (UTC)
- Contributions : YS-Bot
- Operator: Yoursmile (Yoursmile)
- Function: interwiki
- Already has flag on: de · en ...
- Contributions : not yet
- Operator: S205643
- Function: Create new pages
- Already has flag on: Holopedia
Hello. The standard bot policy was updated to allow global bots, which are now technically possible. These are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots (the local policy or request page must explicitly allow them, or they won't get access on this wiki). The current requirements for global bots are:
- a global bot must only maintain interlanguage links or fix double-redirects;
- a global bot must have already been active on several wikis, with long-term contributions demonstrating its trustworthiness.
Does anyone object to allowing global bots on this wiki? I'll update the local policy in a week if there are no objections. Thanks. —Pathoschild 18:08:43, 28 Chhit-goe̍h 2008 (UTC)
- Done. —Pathoschild 14:24:30, 23 Káu-goe̍h 2008 (UTC)